"Embers can glow very hot, sometimes as hot as the fire which created them, or sometimes they precede a fire.
They radiate a substantial amount of heat long after the fire has been extinguished."

Saturday 28 May 2011

For moments such as these....

Today, during a wedding photo-shoot I was drawn to a girl about the age of 12 who dressed in her own style, w/braided pig-tails, big eyes, & a smile that probably makes her the target of bullying. I snapped a shot when she wasn't looking then showed it to her at which she bashfully hid behind her chair....I said "YOU are photogenic! Not everyone can be so naturally beautiful!!" 
As I walked away her mother caught my eye & lipped a heart-felt thankyou.
THIS is why I love being a photographer...for moments such as these!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zbn7Khv8zM

No comments:

Post a Comment